Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rolling on

  Now this is something I've heard a lot of good things about and Ruth from A Model Recommends...totally convinced me to try it out. Although she was raving about the tinted version of this Garnier roll-on stick, I thought I'll try the original version first. I am a student which means I never get enough of sleep. 6 hours a night is a relief to me. So in the morning my eyes are often tired and sleepy, I tend to have dark under eye circles as well. This product contains caffeine, which is supposed to help with your dark circles, refresh and awaken your eyes. I have to say that my first thought when I tried it on was "What? And that's it?". However, now I cannot begin my morning routine without this product. What I love about it is that it gives a very nice cooling and refreshing effect. I feel like my eyes are getting their morning glass of water. I literally just roll it under my eye like 10 seconds and move on to another eye, when I'm done, my eyes are fresh, awake and ready for make up. This little metal ball is cold, but it feels very pleasant. I could just sit and roll it under my eyes the whole day. All you night birds, go grab one and join the morning rollers club.



Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment