Saturday, February 5, 2011

Navy is the new black, Karl said...

Here's my new clutch that I've recently purchased. I love it sooo much, been wanting to get it since it came out with the new collection, but it was too pricey at a time that I thought blahh, why to waste money on something I'll use just occasionally. I waited till the sales came out and got it for just 10 euros. It's such a stealer. Love the color and it's a pretty good quality clutch. I've watched a video of Karl just recently, saying that navy blue is the new black and that he prefers wearing blue because it looks better on cam:) I cannot agree more, it's such a pretty, sophisticated color (if color can be sophisticated). :)



Eve
xx

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice clutch, and yes, I agree with Karl, navy is the new black. It's so sophisticated, but not as plain as black, and adds just that little bit of color that is simply beautiful. Lovely post and blog. xoxo.

    www.eccentric-behavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with you:) Aww, thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete