Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

  As you can probably tell from the pictures below, I'm a big fan of Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle scent. It's probably my most favorite fragrance, which has become my signature scent. Whenever I wear it, I feel very feminine, sophisticated and sexy. Actually I just found out that Mademoiselle includes orange and grapefruit, which I'm not a huge fan of, but I never felt distracted by them while wearing the perfume. That's the description of  Mademoiselle: "Top notes of Coco Mademoiselle Parfum incorporate Sicilian oranges, Calabrian bergamot and Sicilian grapefruit. A floral heart is created of pure rose extract and pure jasmine extract, along with a fruity touch of litchi, while its base notes carry a combination of Indonesian patchouli, Haitian vetiver, Bourbon vanilla ad white musk. This fragrance is dedicated to courageous, brave and modern women who prefer luxury and elegance".
  I definitely feel jasmine, roses and a spicy note the most. The notes are drawn together so well, combining this perfect young and elegant scent. It's definitely not a light or "fresh" perfume. Honestly, I'm kinda sick of those "fresh", "clean" scents, ala D&G Light Blue, Chloe by Chloe, Marc Jacobs Daisy. No offence to people that love those perfumes, it's just not my cup of tea. I like deeper, sexier, reminiscent, sweet, musky, sophisticated, powerful, scents. I love the scent with a character, not a clean scent (kinda reminds me of washing powder).
  Also I wanna rave about this gorgeous Coco Mademoiselle body lotion. My bottle was nearly over but my generous boyfriend knew how to make me happy and surprised me with a new bottle of this lotion. (Not that I love touching my silky skin by myself). Anyway, girls, who love this scent, I suggest you trying this body lotion. It's on a pricey side, but believe me, it is beyond amazing. The scent, the texture, application, effect on the skin...I don't know if it is possible to come across something quite like this. It's a very thin milky lotion, it is not cream like, not thick at all. It spreads on your skin very easily, providing a good moisture and the silkiest feeling to your skin. The lotion itself has tiny micro shimmery particles that look very delicate and beautiful on the skin, especially when the sun hits it. I remember few days ago applying the lotion on my newly shaved legs and wondering to myself: "God, if I drop a satin scarf on my leg, if will slip away like in those Gilette Venus commercials". In fact, I used Venus...well,I'm pretty sure it's Chanel:)







Eve
xxx

1 comment:

  1. It reminds me of sperm. ...mmmh... slurp!

    ReplyDelete