Sunday, February 6, 2011

Put your glowstick on and glow

  So I finally bought the product which was number one on my wishlist for the longest time along with By Terry Baum de Rose. It's a beautiful Dior Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm. When you get by Dior counter,aren't you just distracted by this pretty pink package, which looks like some kind of magical stick for your lips? I always was, until now. Everytime I stop by Dior, I would slap this lip balm on my hand or on my lips (after giving a good wipe) and gaze at this beautiful pinky sheen that this balm leaves. Finally, I decided that it was time for me to stop starring at it and make it a way to my make up bag. It's been only two days of me trying the balm so I cannot really say much about it, but so far I like it. It's not even close to being magical lip savior. It stays on your lips for a couple of hours providing moisture and healthy pink shade to your lips. The balm is meant to adjust to the natural color and warmth of each woman's lips providing a unique shade. It can leave you with milky pink lips, bright pink or natural but prettier lip affect.You have to reaply it several times, because it's not super duper moisturizing. When it's on, it feels very nice. As it has a minty scent, I thought it would give this unpleasant tingly feeling which plumping lip products have, but luckily it doesn't. Overall, it's better than any other cheaper lip balms I've tried, but I believe it's not the best on the market. This beautiful posh tube is too tempting not to get it. It's an absolute luxury product which will always look pretty in your clutch or a make up bag. But if you are on a budged, don't waste your money thinking it will give you Angelina Jolie lips. It's just a luxury in a tube, when you just wanna pamper yourself and feel more special.


Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment