Monday, February 7, 2011

A lipstick a day keeps the sadness away

I have good news for those of you who cannot afford high end lipsticks and are looking for a nude pinkish shade. Catrice is a cheap drugstore brand, but the quality of their products is really considering the price. They are releasing new limited edition collections so often, it's crazy. like every 2-3 weeks. Before new one is up, they reduce the prices of the present LE collection. The newest of their collections is called Urban Baroque and I have to say that I love all the shades of the 3 lipsticks. They are of the pinkish nude family. And the names are quite fun also: Elisabeth, Marie Antoinette and Victoria. Regular price of the lipstick is around 4 euro, but I got it for 2eur, which equals stealing. They are soo creamy and moisturizing on the lips. They stay put really well without any lip liner under. I had it on today and was drinking my tea, the lipstick didn't even move. You can even use them instead of a lip balm for giving your lips a pretty color and good moisture. The only downside is the packaging, which (sorry, Catrice) sucks. This pinky picture looks so tacky, it would look so much better if it was just a solid black metal tube. All in all,I'm really impressed by Catrice lipsticks and it's not the first time of me using them. So girls, hurry up and go grab one till they are available. Ranking of the product: 4.5/5





Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment