Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dior favorites

  So here are my fav products from Dior. I don't own as many products from Dior as as I wish I would, but so far I loved everything I've tried from this brand. And I think there is no need to say that the packaging looks lovely and luxurious. I can never pass by Dior and Chanel counters without this dreamy gaze at their products...I know, it's silly, but I can't help myself.

DiorSkin Nude loose powder, Dior Amber Diamond highlighter, Dior Lip Glow, DiorShow mascara and black eyeliner.
 Dior Show is possibly my favorite high end mascara. It has a huge wand, which can be a pain in the arse to apply for the tiny wand lovers, but for me it's ok. It has lovely rosy scent to it, does a pretty good job for elongating and providing lashes with volume. It doesn't dry out as quickly as YSL Faux Cils mascara, which is a big plus:)
 Dior Amber Diamond highlighter. No words needed, picture is self explanatory. It's just the most beautiful highlighter you can get. It gives such a beautiful glow to your cheekbones! Doesn't look patchy or too shimmery on the skin. Has just the right amount of shimmer. Actually I don't know what it is, it's not sparkly or glittery, your skin just glows like in the candlelight. Love it!
 DiorSkin Nude is actually a powder foundation, but I always use it as a setting powder over my foundation. Sometimes on those lazy days I would just apply it on the skin without any foundation for a light satin-like coverage. It's a very nice product, but too expensive for the amount you get.
 Lastly, my beloved black eyeliner. There is nothing left of it, but I always keep it in my bag, in case I'll have black-eyeliner emergency:) This pencil is amazing. It glides on so easily, doesn't smudge at all. Once you have it on, it will last all day. I didn't use it on my waterline so I can't say about that, but for lining your upper lash line it's just perfect. The texture is different, it's like a rubber, it's not creamy at all and is pretty hard, but can be easily applied at the same time. Haha, makes no sense, try it out and you'll see:)

Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment