What you will need for this dish/meal, whatever you call it is:
- Fresh vegetables of any kind, something that you like
- Fresh spinach leaves
- Olive oil
- Fibre bread crisps
- Canned tuna fish
- Pesto sauce in a jar
-Cut your veggies in tiny pieces
- Pour some olive oil on a grill or a pan, heat it and put all your veggies in, sprinkle some salt on top (not too much, cause salt is white death.lol)
- Grill everything till you feel it's enough ( you want to keep your veggies juicy and fresh looking, not dried or and burnt-out)
- Put everything into a bowl, add fresh spinach leaves and put tuna on top. Mix everything.
- Spread the pesto sauce over your bread crisps
- Take a glass of water and enjoy your healthy meal!