Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Essie nail polish dryer

Here's a little product that I want to share with you. If you struggle with drying your nails after applying your nail polish, you will want to give this product a go. It is by Essie, probably my favorite nail polish brand and is called instant dry oil. It's not a topcoat so it won't give mirror shine to your nails. It basically is an oil which you apply on top of your nail polish and you just leave it till the drops of oil soak in and dry out, which means that your nail polish has dried and you don't need to be careful with your hands anymore. As it is an oil it can stain anything you touch and leave an oily residue on the surface of the things you touch. So be aware of that. After your nails have dried, you can just rub the rest of the oil into your cuticles. It can work as a 2 in 1 product, a nail dryer and a cuticle oil. I really like this product when I'm not applying a top coat to my nails. If any of you have tried it, tell me your thoughts!


Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment