Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bourjois Effect 3D lipgloss

If you've noticed a lack of posts in my blog, it's because it's my finals week at uni so you might excuse that.
Moving onto the review. I'm sharing with you my thoughts on the Bourjois 3D lipgloss, you probably have already heard a lot of positive reviews on them and I have to say that they are true. I really really enjoy using this lipgloss! The biggest plus is that it is non sticky. The texture of it is very smooth, and I like that it has the brush applicator rather than the typical wand because it gets more product on when you dip it into the tube and applies it on the lips beautifully just by few strokes. They have a really nice selection of shades, I really liked some light pink ones so I might as well get some of those. They are all super sparkly, but I don't mind that because the sparkles are very tiny so it's not like you are wearing a lipgloss full of chunky glitter. The gloss smells like roses and it's a rather strong scent, u'll feel it even while wearing the gloss but it doesn't bother me either. The staying power is not crazy, because it's a non sticky gloss so it means that you have to reapply it several times but it lasts a good few hours on your lips (Ignore the 8h.thingy on the tube, it's just a commerce). I really recommend checking out these glosses because they are truly brilliant, I'm very impressed with the overall quality.


Tell me what you think if you've tried one of these and which is your favorite shade?




Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment