Friday, March 18, 2011

Off to Paris!

I'm going to Paris for a weekend so I thought I'd show you what's in my travel make up bag which contains a limited amount of liquids. I had hard time trying to fit everything in. Nevertheless, I managed to do so, but my lip product reservoir doesn't make me happy.


So here are the products that I'm taking with me:
(Depoted products in little pots from left to right)
Natura's green tea and raspberry face toner
Maybelline gel eye liner
Nars Sheer Glow foundation in Mont Blanc in case I need heavier coverage
Chanel Coco Mademoiselle body lotion
Garnier Pure face wash
Maria Galland Hydra Nutritive face moisturizer
Mini Perlodent toothpaste
YSL Touche Eclat
Loreal hair conditioner 
Gliss Kur Liquid Silk Gloss leave-in conditioner in mini perfume bottle
Bourjois Healthy Mix concealer
Rimmer Blemish Cover stick
Nivea deodorant
Dior Lip Glow
Garnier eye roll-on
Gosh deep red lipstick (just in case)
Loreal Voluminous mascara
Gosh lip balm/lipstick thingy
Mini Loreal Elnett hairspray
YSL Teint Resist foundation
Thierry Mugler Alien perfume
YSL Rouge Pur Couture lipstick in Blond Ingenu

Wow, that's a whole lot of products, considering the fact that I have all my powder products, eyeshadows in another bag. :) Have a great weekend you all!

Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment