Friday, March 2, 2012

What I've been loving this week...

After Eights (heaven) and Milka cookies (when did these come out? yum!)
Winter sky showing some colour
Opi I Pink I Love You. This is the longest lasting colour. I was shocked!
Some new intimates
Mum's whole grain cookies. Will try to show you how to make these. They are super tasty!
February favourites. Love filming those!
Wearing minimal makeup (still)
My Zara burgundy boots. Best shoes. Ever.
Between Shades of Gray and meeting the author. Must read!

The beginning of one week holiday! Woohoo!!

Ieva
xx

2 comments:

  1. That cookies looks so delicious!!! I like your burgundy boots. Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How obsessed am I over these lipstick? Well can you say "going into convulsions." You are my makeup twin. Your whole look is flawless and I love your easy going personality. Thanks for all that you do.

    ReplyDelete