Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Retail therepy

On Friday I was done with my last exam and thought I should get some beauty products that I've been wanting to get. What is a better than a retail therapy after an intense week of exams?


Retail therapy is shopping with the primary purpose of improving thebuyer's mood or disposition. Often seen in people during periods of depression or transition, it is normally a short-lived habit. Items purchased during periods of retail therapy are sometimes referred to as "comfortbuys".


Haha, these are my "comfort buys" for a happier me.
-Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum 30ml +gift with purchase Mini Idealist and Hydrationist day time moisturizer
-Trevor Sorbie thickening leave-in conditioner for hair
-Artdeco eye brow pencil
-Manhattan red mini nail polish
-Rimmer coral nail polish
 I've been wanting to get Advanced Night Repair serum for ages! I'm hoping to clear up my acne scarring and other skin imperfections with this product. Many beauty gurus seem to love and hype about ANR so I finally got it and so far I love it!! I can see an immediate improvement in my skin..it's getting clearer, softer, much more nourished and just overall better looking. But I'm gonna do a full review on it when I'm completely done with it. It will take a while because you only apply one drop to the whole face so it's gonna last me for months and months.
 So tiny and so cute! I had a tiny tester of it before and I remember really liking this product. It makes your skin like a velvet, hides your pores. It is a perfect make up base and is supposed to improve your skin with a constant use. I'm saving it for summer and if I will really love it, I'm gonna get it in a bigger size.

 The only product I use for my eye brows. Artdeco eye brow pencil (the lightest shade). It's my 4th pencil and it has already become my holly grail. Love it! It's soo smooth, cheap and long lasting.

Have you purchased any beauty products lately to make yourself happier? Would you like a separate review on any of these products?

Eve
xxx


1 comment: