Monday, May 30, 2011

Maybelline Colorsensational lipsticks

  Here are some new additions to my lipstick collection. Both of which from Maybelline Color Sensational range. I've had one of those-Sweet Pink before and as I liked it a lot, I decided to purchase it again. The two shades that I got are 132 Sweet Pink and 842 Rosewood Pearl. When I swatched the other shade on the back of my hand in the store I really liked, but when I got it and applied on my lips, I wasn't pleased with the shade at all. It doesn't suit my skin tone and ages me. Don't really know what it is, maybe the brown tone in it which I never had in any lipstick before. I'll try to make it work, but for now I only enjoy using Sweet Pink- neutral everyday pink that's very universal and would flatter probably every complexion out there. The lipsticks themselves have a slight honey scent, they are not very creamy or super moisturizing, but they do feel nice on the lips. The staying power is quite decent, I just wish they were a little thicker and more buttery and more moisturizing. They kinda feel too waxy, but I like the Sweet Pink nonetheless:)

Swatches left to right: Rosewood Pearl, Sweet Pink




 On my lips: 132 Sweet Pink
 On my lips: 842 Rosewood Pearl

Eve
xxx

3 comments:

  1. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
    KITCHEN TOOLS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eve, you look like you are stroking my cock, asking me if I want you to suck it. Telling me you think I have a big cock and you want me to fuck you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You stand up and lift you skirt, pushing your little white lacey panties in one side, and straddle me, rubbing your clitoris against the end of my fully erect penis and slowly lower yourself down on me

      Delete