Monday, May 30, 2011

Maybelline Colorsensational lipsticks

  Here are some new additions to my lipstick collection. Both of which from Maybelline Color Sensational range. I've had one of those-Sweet Pink before and as I liked it a lot, I decided to purchase it again. The two shades that I got are 132 Sweet Pink and 842 Rosewood Pearl. When I swatched the other shade on the back of my hand in the store I really liked, but when I got it and applied on my lips, I wasn't pleased with the shade at all. It doesn't suit my skin tone and ages me. Don't really know what it is, maybe the brown tone in it which I never had in any lipstick before. I'll try to make it work, but for now I only enjoy using Sweet Pink- neutral everyday pink that's very universal and would flatter probably every complexion out there. The lipsticks themselves have a slight honey scent, they are not very creamy or super moisturizing, but they do feel nice on the lips. The staying power is quite decent, I just wish they were a little thicker and more buttery and more moisturizing. They kinda feel too waxy, but I like the Sweet Pink nonetheless:)

Swatches left to right: Rosewood Pearl, Sweet Pink




 On my lips: 132 Sweet Pink
 On my lips: 842 Rosewood Pearl

Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment