Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ins and Outs

In...
-Hot and sunny weather <20C feels like summer is already here. Yayyyy!!!
-Miss Dior Cherie perfume
-Bourjois 3D effect lipgloss in 'Rose lyric'. I'm basically wearing it everyday. Love the color and the scent, need to get more shades though.
-Red Band Party Animals jelly gums. A slight obsession of mine.
-Public speaking classes. The professor is really lovely and I'm enjoying his classes. He's a Canadian.
-Having my summer classes only at 10:45 thus being able to sleep enough.
-Keeping up with my workout routine. I tend to take mostly callanetics classes everyday.


Out...
-Failing few courses in uni and the fact that I'll need to retake them.
-Gossip Girl 4th season. Disastrous
-Running out of my Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume (sad face)
-My cousin-best friend going to US for the whole summer.


Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment