Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pretty little things...

 I think I have a slight obsession with underwear. Lingerie, slips, camisoles, suspenders, corsets, robes you name it. Anytime I come across a sheer lacey silk piece of underwear my heart skips a beat. It's one of those things that I could spend my money on without regret. I love Agent Provocateur and I wish we had it here in my country and i wish I could afford it alongside La Perla. But if I'm sure about one thing is that my future wardrobe will consist mostly of Agent Provocateur, La Perla, Myla, Kiki de Montparnasse, Chantelle and other boxes full of feminine weapons...





 How gorgeous is that lace Jenny Packham robe! I kinda wanted to laugh when I saw that it costs as much as my car. So I guess I'll just stop dreaming and simply admire it:)






What are your fav underwear brands?
Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment