I don't own any designer bags cause I'm still a student. Not sure if that's an excuse because if you want something you'll find a way to get it whether you have money for it or not:) Anyways, once I get a real job I'm pretty sure my first salary will go onto a handbag that will be either Chanel, Balenciaga or Miu Miu (my tastes may alter as well). There are loads of bags that I really love and would get 'em if I had an unlimited credit card. By unlimited I mean the amount of money in it, Visa Infinity won't do the trick here:) So here you go, my top picks (random order):
1. Lancel Brigitte Bardot bag
2. Mulberry Taylor bag (even though I'm not a big fan of Mulberry styles) Love this one!
3. Hermes Birkin. Makes me think of a funny quote I saw that goes like this "It's not a bag, it's a f***ing Birkin!"
The classic tan version
4. My absolute love goes for a classic Chanel black flap bag. Can there be something more classy than this, besides Birkin? This will be my first designer bag purchase if ever!
The cream version with gold hardware. Loooove!!
Pink one is also pretty although less practical:)
5. Fendi Peekaboo. Gorgeous!
6. Miu Miu Matelasse. Not particularly this color though.
7. Large Lanvin Happy Pop bag
Mini Lanvin Happy Pop bags. these are the prettiest little things!! How adorable...
8. Louis Vuitton Alma Vernis bag in this aubergine color. Lush!
9. Miu Miu Vitello Lux bag in lilac
10. And finally another timeless bag black Balenciaga City bag. Want!