Sunday, June 12, 2011

Nude rainbow

  So I've noticed this rainbow nail trend going on and decided to play up my toes. I wasn't brave enough to go for the colors so I chose nude shades instead and I'm pretty happy with the result! I think it looks funky, unique and sophisticated at the same time, because the colors are neutral and not in your face. It's something that you don't see around that much, but I've been rocking my nude rainbow toe nails and enjoying it so far.
  Yesterday when I was trying shoes on in a store, sales assistants were whispering sth. to each other's ear after starring at my feet for a while.  I'm pretty sure that was the fault of my conversation starter toe nails:) Don't know if it is a good or a bad thing but I don't really care what they thought. These are my toe nails and I will paint smiley faces on them if I wanted to! :)
What colors are you rocking right now and what are your favorites?

P.S. Excuse the pictures of my toe nails if you are one of those people that hate feet!
Peace.

Nail polishes used left to right:
Catrice 'In the Bronx'
Nails System no.369
Essie 'Buy me a cameo'
Catrice Limited Edition 'Walk in the Woods'
Catrice Ultimate Nudes 'Mona Lisa Is Starring Back'

Lots of Catrice, I know! But they have very nice selection of shades:)




Eve
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment