Thursday, October 3, 2013

Blog Sale!

Hey everyone! 
Here are the beauty products from my stash that I'm putting on sale. I accept only PayPal payments as this is the most efficient and safest way to to do it.
 I will ship internationally and here are the rates:
Lithuania- 3eur
Europe- 8eur
USA- 18eur
If you have any further questions, contact me at: 
ieva.maslauskaite@yahoo.com

It's only beauty for now, I may add bags and accessories in the future!
 Bourjois Rose Exclusif lip gloss (adapts to the pH of your lips and turns into a bright pink shade. Much like the O gloss from Smashbox. Used 2x) 5eur
Bourjois 3D effect lip gloss in #08 Framboise Tonic (used 4-5x) 3eur
Revlon Super Lustrous lip gloss in Pearl Plum (used 4x) 4 eur

 Kiko False Lashes Concentrate Curling Top Coat mascara (Black.Curved wand. Tested once) 3eur
Kiko Super Colour Burgundy mascara #5 (Regular brush wand. Tested once) 3eur
 Gosh Velvet Touch eyeliner in Purple Stain (used 3-4x) 2eur
Revlon black eyeliner (tested once) 3eur
 Macadamia shine spray (used 3x) 4 eur
Klorane mango leave-in cream for dry hair (90% of the product left) 4 eur
Loreal Professionel Absolut Repair leave-in cream for damaged hair (80% of the product left) 6 eur
 Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart (used 2x) 5 eur
Loreal Rouge Caresse in Innocent Pink (used 3x) 5 eur
 The Body Shop rose cream highlighter (super pretty but I have High Beam which will last me ages. Don't feel the need to have this huge one too! 90% of the product left) 9 eur
 YSL Rouge Volupté in Forbidden Burgundy #12 (used 4-5x) 13 eur
Armani Silk lipstick in #30 (used 3x) 13 eur
Mac Blankety (used 3x) 10 eur
 Benefit Bella Bamba (swatched for the videos 2x) 20 eur
Essie To Buy Or Not To Buy (used once) 6 eur
Essie Marabou (used 3x) 5 eur
Essie Mademoiselle (80% of the product left) 4 eur
Opi I Pink I Love You (used once) 6 eur
Opi 25 Colourful Years LE (used 3x) 5 eur
Mavala Aquamarine (new) 3eur

24 comments:

  1. Hi Ieva, I sent you an e-mail about my interest in a bag, not sure if you received it? Anyway, it was just a suggestion, if you ever consider to sell it I would love to take it from you.
    Love, Ashley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Ashley! I don't think I received it. Which bag are you talking about exactly? xx

      Delete
  2. Ohh, that's a shame, I sent it a couple of days ago to your Yahoo! e-mail. :) Since you mentioned that you might plan to add bags later on... I absolutely love your cream, tweed Chanel inspired handbag that you wore maybe a year ago or so... I have loved it ever since you first showed it, but can't find anything in the same material/style over here. :( If you ever plan on selling it I would love to buy it from you!
    Love, Ashley (ashers303 on YouTube)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, that one! I'm sorry to tell you but I do not plan on selling that bag. At least yet. It's very special and unique to me. Never saw anything similar in shops here...If I ever change my mind, I'll let you know! I do however, plan to sell my brown croc effect Kesslord satchel and Mulberry-like nude little handbag with a chain:)

      Delete
  3. Oh, I understand! I do wonder about the one with the chain, is that one of the bags you got last year? I love bags with chains, I might be interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I got it 2 years ago. I wore it in many of my videos. It's this one here:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsLfmuuM0g0
      I still love it but I'm wearing other bags atm. Let me know!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Oh, I love that one too! It's pretty. What was the retail price and what would you like to receive for it? xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent you another e-mail concerning the bag, which I hope you received this time... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this post! Im a new york blogger, I blog about NY style, Food, Passion for makeup and just running around my awesome city. Would love if you checked it out! Lets follow eachother!

    XO
    http://www.cynthiasnydose.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your stuffs!
    www.facebook.com/urbanconcourse
    www.urbanconcourse.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is so pretty, I was going to nominate you for Liebster then realized you have so many followers lol I followed to show you some support as well. Keep up the great work!
    hope you get the chance to check out mine as well :D
    http://pro-cosmetics.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great products :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, the Klorane one is a standard conditioner. Not a leave in cream.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Džiaugiuosi kiekvienu nauju filmuku ar post'u šiame tinklarašytje :). Įdomu ir ..naudinga!
    Džiaugiuosi, kad turim tokių fainų žmogučių iš savos šalies. Mylim tave, Ieva ♥
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Online Easy Jobs from home with data entry, copy pasting, facebook jobs
    www.jobzcorner.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. for best Online Jobs without any rejection, no time limit required, no investment requires, just spend few minutes and earn upto $35 daily
    www.adsclickearning.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Find best business in the world where you can invest only $5 and get profit upto 7% daily for 60 Days, most popular website in ranking, Join now
    www.hotprofitonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. for best Online Jobs without any rejection, no time limit required, no investment requires, just spend few minutes and earn upto $35 daily
    www.adsclickearning.com

    ReplyDelete